Teen Girl Charged with Attempted Murder in Eslöv Bus Stabbing

Published:

Teen Girl Charged with Attempted Murder in Eslöv Bus Stabbing
Photo: Johan Nilsson/TT

Advertisement

According to the prosecutor, it was a 21-year-old man who urged the girl to commit the act. He is being prosecuted for incitement to attempted murder.

The background to the incident on the evening of April 3 is, according to the prosecutor's indictment, that the girl who was stabbed is said to have previously made insulting remarks about the man and the girl who is now being prosecuted.

Three teenage boys who were present at the act are being prosecuted for aiding and abetting attempted murder. One of them is suspected of being the one who procured the knife and instructed the girl on how to use it. One of them is also said to have filmed the attack.

According to the indictment, at least eight knife wounds were inflicted on the girl, including one in the back, which caused life-threatening injuries.

Advertisement

The defendants have denied the crime in interrogations, according to the prosecution.

Loading related articles...

Author

TT News AgencyT
By TT News AgencyEnglish edition by Sweden Herald, adapted for our readers

Advertisement

Keep reading

Loading related posts...