Ludvig Åberg on stomach problems: It's been bothering me

Published:

Ludvig Åberg on stomach problems: It's been bothering me
Photo: Godofredo A. Vásquez/AP/TT

Stomach problems have continued to bother Ludvig Åberg since the start of the PGA Tour season, he says ahead of this week's title defense at The Genesis Invitational.

Åberg withdrew from the season premiere just under a month ago due to stomach problems. He hasn't completely given up.

It's been bothering me a bit since then. I've been in contact with doctors and am having my stomach checked. I feel much better now than I did then, which is of course positive. But I think we'll do a few more tests," Åberg said at a press conference ahead of The Genesis Invitational.

The 26-year-old Swede won the major tournament last year, when it was held at Torrey Pines due to the severe fires in Pacific Palisades. This year, the competition is back at the classic Riviera Country Club, the course that will host the Olympic golf tournament at the 2028 Los Angeles Olympics.

Åberg begins his first round at 5:56 p.m. on Thursday, local time in Sweden.

Loading related articles...

Tags

Author

TT News AgencyT
By TT News AgencyEnglish edition by Sweden Herald, adapted for our readers

More news

Loading related posts...