Eddie Howe Calls Alexander Isak Transfer Situation Complex

Published:

Eddie Howe Calls Alexander Isak Transfer Situation Complex
Photo: Fredrik Sandberg/TT

Advertisement

Newcastle is on a preseason tour in Asia, but Alexander Isak is not included due to a potential change of club.

Liverpool is said to have made a bid for the Swedish attacking star of around 120 million pounds, approximately 1.55 billion kronor, which Newcastle is said to have rejected.

I heard about the bid yesterday and it had been rejected before I had even heard about it. It's people back home in England who are handling the situation, says Howe at a press conference in Seoul, according to the club's website.

I do not know what happens next, but from our perspective, we continue to support Alex in every way and I wish to see him in a Newcastle jersey again.

Advertisement

On Sunday, Newcastle will meet Tottenham in a training match in South Korea before the team returns to the UK.

Loading related articles...

Tags

Author

TT News AgencyT
By TT News AgencyEnglish edition by Sweden Herald, adapted for our readers

Advertisement

Keep reading

Loading related posts...