Diddy Plans Madison Square Garden Comeback Show

Published:

Diddy Plans Madison Square Garden Comeback Show
Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP/TT

Advertisement

Sean ”Diddy” Combs was denied bail again on Monday, and does not seem to be pardoned by president Trump. Combs is convicted of prostitution crimes, but was acquitted of the more serious charges of human trafficking and extortion in the high-profile case earlier this year.

Combs' main lawyer, Marc Agnifilo, gave a first interview since the high-profile trial, with "CBS Mornings", where he told about his client's plans when he is released.

Agnifilo says that Combs looks forward to reuniting with his family and taking care of his mother. The defense lawyer also reveals one of Combs' career goals:

He will be back at Madison Square Garden, and I said that I will be there, says Agnifilo in the clip.

Advertisement

When a possible comeback show can become relevant is unclear. Combs' court hearing for sentence determination is scheduled for October 3.

Loading related articles...

Author

TT News AgencyT
By TT News AgencyEnglish edition by Sweden Herald, adapted for our readers

Advertisement

Keep reading

Loading related posts...