Three teenagers sentenced for planned murder of Iran expert Arvin Khoshnood

Published:

Three teenagers sentenced for planned murder of Iran expert Arvin Khoshnood
Photo: Johan Nilsson/TT

For me, there is no doubt that it is the regime in Iran that has ordered this, Khoshnood told TT in connection with the indictment.

One of the three teenagers is also convicted of domestic violence.

A fourth boy is convicted of aiding and abetting murder. He was sentenced to closed juvenile detention and had previously been sentenced to juvenile detention.

The same boys are also convicted of involvement in a shooting in Uddevalla on September 10, when one person was shot but survived. But apart from the perpetrators involved, the events are not connected, prosecutor Per-Erik Rinsell has previously said.

Corrected version: A previous version stated the wrong crime classification.

Loading related articles...

Tags

Author

TT News AgencyT
By TT News AgencyEnglish edition by Sweden Herald, adapted for our readers

Keep reading

Loading related posts...